Lemon Peach Pomegranate: Italian Lava Stone TableItaly Imports - All Products
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Free local delivery*
Imagine wandering the streets of Sicily the scent and blushing hues of its famed lemons, pomegranates and peaches delight your senses. You stop and reach to a branch to pick a ripe fruit to accompany the provisions you have gathered for lunch. Imagine that at home. This is the table for you.
Molten lava from Sicily's Mt. Etna is the base for collectible heirloom tables which are lovingly crafted from volcanic lava stone. Our imported Lava Tables are hand painted and ceramized. This unique artisan process seals the vibrant colors and offers strength and durability. Volcanic ash tables are designed for beauty and crafted to withstand the elements. Italian volcanic lava tables are collectibles to be treasured and passed down through the generations.
Designed and crafted by: The artisans of Gabri Ceramica for Italian Food Company
- Shown: 120cm (48 inch) round; many popular sizes are available
- Shapes: Round, Oval, Square, Rectangle
- Imported from Italy
- Certified authentic from Del Popolo Lampuri in Taormina, Sicily
- Beautiful, hand painted and ceramized lava stone is weather tolerant and highly durable
- Black iron standard base included - no hardware needed
- US Shipping: price includes direct curbside shipping to you
Please Note: Minerals present in lava stone may create slight color and textural variations in the glaze. These “imperfections” are part of the natural process of the volcanic ash as it morphs into solid lava stone, making each a unique work of art to be treasured for generations to come.
Custom designs, additional sizes, and other not featured here are available. Contact our Italian Food Company curator with any inquiries.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.